My, how the holidays have crept up on me! Does anyone else feel that way? I have a CRAZY busy (but fun!) week coming up, so I spent Friday after work finishing my Christmas shopping. I’m finally feeling somewhat on top of things! For those of you who are also in crazy holiday mode, I’m sharing this look for some holiday party outfit inspiration. How fun is this shimmer fabric?! Read More
FOR YOUR GALS
FOR YOUR COWORKER
One of the hardest things about the holidays (for me, at least!) is being able to afford gifts for every single special person in my life. Sometimes it’s just not in the budget to get your BFF, Secret Santa, coworker or sister everything that you feel they deserve. And that’s totally ok!! To help alleviate the stress of finding affordable presents, I’ve rounded up 50 gifts under $15 that I’m certain any girl would be thrilled to receive. Don’t worry, I broke it down between coworkers/your gals, so over half of them are appropriate to give at a work party, secret santa exchange, white elephant, etc!
PRO TIP: Whenever I’m feeling like my gift is “not enough”, I like to bake holiday treats and include that on top of the gift when I give it. It’s affordable and no one will ever say no to Christmas cookies! (But for the record – you gift is ALWAYS enough. It really is the thought that counts!) Happy shopping!
Happy Wednesday! Happy December!
It feels like the past few weeks have FLOWN by and I can hardly believe that Christmas is right around the corner! From a super nerdy fashion girl to all of you, this is one of my favorite times to style outfits. It’s probably the only time you’ll catch me in bright colors and sequins (more of that to come – stay tuned!!) If you’ve been following me for a long time, you know I usually stick to neutral colored outfits, but I’m totally using the holidays as an excuse to try out the latest trend: red, red, red. Read More
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I’m here to help you break out the hot chocolate, Christmas slippers and thermal pajama sets. Consider this the ultimate guide to coziness this holiday season!
As a rule, I don’t like to spend a lot of money “seasonal” clothing that I can’t wear all year long. So when I came across these super affordable mix & match pajamas, I just HAD to take them home with me. The best thing this is they all go together, so you can really have fun with mixing patterns! There are SO many different options on Old Navy’s Website, but I rounded up my favorites below:
When it comes to makeup, I’m not one to spend an arm and a leg. Truthfully, makeup kind of scares me. I always feel like I’m doing something wrong! But lipstick is another story. It’s one beauty product that I will never skimp on. It’s literally on your mouth! Think about that for a second… Wearing a bad lipstick is a bit like imprisonment. Is it on my teeth? I cant eat without smearing it. Wait, I can’t even drink without completely ruining it. Ok – I just won’t move all day.
No, no NO! Lipstick should be empowering and these 7 options, friends, are exactly that. They’re a bit of a splurge – but I stand behind these formulas with all of my heart. So pick a color you love and wear it all day, everyday!
1. GIORGIO ARMANI LIP MAGNET LIQUID LIPSTICK – This is probably my favorite liquid lipstick on the market. Typically, I find liquid formulas to be very drying (like the Kylie Lip Kit – sorry Kylie!), but Giorgio Armani is the opposite. It’s creamy and beautifully pigmented. Shade #302 “Hollywood” will give you all the confidence in the world. Best part: no lip liner needed!
2. YSL ROGUE PUR COUTURE – My go-to nude (color 06). I ALWAYS have this lipstick in my bag – I even have the mini lipstick, which is perfect to throw in my coat pocket when I’m going out! $37 is a lot (I know), but so worth it if you wear it everyday.
3. URBAN DECAY NAKED LIP GLOSS – Ok, not exactly a lipstick, but I couldn’t not share this gloss! I like to call this the “date night” lip gloss because it has accompanied many of my friends on first dates. It just looks so good! And isn’t sticky, which is a major bonus.
4.LAURA MERCIER CREME SMOOTH LIP COLOUR – The creamiest lipstick I own. This formula doesn’t stay all day, but it wears off “nicely”. No fade lines or weird clumpies (which is major). This lipstick also smells SO good. I love wearing it!
5. GIORGIO ARMANI LIP MAGNET LIQUID LIPSTICK – Same formula, different color (coral pink), equally gorgeous. I love wearing this color to work because it’s so subtle and stays all day!
6. YSL ROGUE PUR COUTURE – The red lip everyone needs in their purse (color 01). I never feel more confident than when I’m wearing this color. It’s always, always, always in my purse.
7. BITE BEAUTY AMUSE BOUCHE LIPSTICK – I tried this brand for the first time last January and fell in love instantly. The formula is a bit like “clay” – but in the best way possible. The lip liner is great too!
SHOP MY LOOK
Happy last day of November! It feels like the stress of December (work, family, gifts, holiday parties, money – AGH) has decided to arrive a bit early this year. Anyone else feel that way? It’s so easy to become overwhelmed with a jam-packed Read More
Click any item above to shop!
Hi loves! Cyber Monday is finally here and it’s time to stock up on all your wardrobe staples, holiday party outfits and gifts, gifts, gifts! And don’t forget to snag something for you too, because treat yo-self! I know it’s a busy time of year and no one has time to browse Cyber Monday sales all day long… so I did the shopping for you! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite sale items above – most are items that I have and LOVE. Below are the sales that are going on today by retailer and my favorites from each site. Happy shopping!
Happy Black Friday weekend! Consider this post your complete guide to navigating the shopping scene over the next few days. There’s a slideshow of my favorites for each category below. And scroll to the bottom for a complete list of sales + discount codes! Happy shopping!
BEST OF SWEATERS
It finally happened. I got my hands on the most PERFECT leopard print coat. This is one of those pieces I’ve been pining for the past few years. Katherine and the search for the Great Leopard Coat. And FINALLY!
Per my usual type-A tendencies, I had a list of things I was looking for in the perfect coat (and I swore I wouldn’t settle):
click any image to shop
It’s about that time of year when I can hardly fathom stepping outside in anything but a big, cozy sweater. There are SO many cute styles out there right now, but I was able to narrow down my favorites to share with you. This pom-pom trend has completely stolen my heart and I firmly believe that just about everything should be adorned with poms. Don’t you Read More